Kent Construction was hired by Breakwater Dental to do a full package project delivery. Our team assisted in the design commuinication, building permit and Fire Marshal process, the construction and the final details. This project began as a grey shell and evolved into an incredible dental practice.
Some features that made this project unique:
- Constant coordination with the dental equipment manufacturer to ensure that the MEP requirements were satisfied for the needs of the practice
- Intricate drywall details including drywall soffits and shadow gap reveals around doorways and openings
- Facilitated coordination with the IT provider to ensure that their needs and expectations for infrastructure were met including data, electrical and supports for the many TV monitors and computers
- Coordinated the design and installation of all exterior and interior signage
- Acted as a liason between client and cabinet maker in the development and design of custom cabinets to ensure the client achieved the desired outcome